"Knowledge removes the lethargy of the intellect, invests truth in the speech, enhances the greatness and casts off sin, It cleanses the mind and spreads the fame all around. Tell me, what is not provided to a man, from the company of high thinking and noble souls."
Our mission is to provide an educational environment where students can reach their full potential in their chosen discipline and become responsible citizens without compromising in ethics and a scholarly environment where the talents of both, the faculty members and students are nurtured and used to create knowledge and technology for the benefit of the society. The idea behind VIT is to help students free themselves from the traditional ways of looking at things and instead constantly question and challenge themselves, society and the world at large.
We at Vidyalankar believe in what is known as ‘learn from everything you can see, hear and feel, not restricted to books alone.’ So when you have a particular lesson being taught in class, it’s not just the subject or the chapter alone, its also knowledge being imparted to the students that will help them in their everyday life. We do not believe in bookish knowledge, or rote learning methods, but understanding a concept, and applying it effectively in any daily chore.
Objectives of the Institution
- To evolve a teaching-learning process whereby students will have freedom of thought and thereby explore the various aspects of technological development.
- To encourage the teaching Faculty to pursue knowledge in specialized and emerging areas of technology and develop the skills to impart that knowledge to the students.
- To provide the requisite Infrastructure including Laboratories, Library, Internet facilities to facilitate learning.
- To promote interaction of students and faculty with the Industry
- To explore the possibilities of collaboration with other leading Institutes in India and abroad for faculty and/or students training, faculty and/or students exchange and joint research.