|Prof. Ruchi Tawani|
Prof. Prathamesh Indulkar
The purpose of VIT’s website is to disseminate comprehensive information with easy accessibility. It shall be an active portal, enabling the college to publish current news and events, updated regularly. It is structured to communicate the strategic vision of its founders, to make it easy for current students to pursue their education and prospective students who wish to apply to find necessary information. This shall also provide excellent networking facilities for our alumni spread worldwide. The ultimate objective of the website shall be to put VIT at the top of the list of the most searched for colleges on the map of global education.
The following are the scopes that the committee aims to acomplish in every academic year:
- Develop, update and enhance the accessibility of the Internal and External Websites to benefit all existing and prospective members of the institution.
- Coordinate efforts to design a creative and flexible website while maintaining current and relevant content for the website and increasing the usability.
- Study websites of other leading educational institutes and incorporate suitable and innovative modifications such as including Campus Diary / Weekly activities etc.
- Use the latest technology to enable online registration and payment of fees, online submission of all application forms, chat sessions before exams, mock tests for GATE/CAT/GRE
- Add value to our Website – like Open Course Ware