Admissions (CAP Rounds)
Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT) is an engineering degree college approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to the University of Mumbai, India.
The Institute offers 4-year Graduate courses in Information Technology, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication and Biomedical Engineering. VIT also offers 2-year Post Graduate courses in the streams of Information Technology, Computers and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Queries regarding the courses, admissions and placements can be mailed on the email address given below. You are assured of prompt responses to the same.
FE (First Year Engineering) Admission
For all those admitted to First Year Engineering (any branch) at Vidyalanakar Institute of Technology (Cap Round)
- List of documents (Originals and 5 photocopies)
- Xth Marksheet
- Xth Passing Certificate
- XIIth Marksheet
- XIIth Passing Certificate (to be submitted later)
- Migration Certificate – students other than Maharashtra Board College
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- CET / AIEEE Scorecard
- I Card Size Photographs (5 Copies)
- Caste Certificate (As Applicable)
- Case Validity Certificate (As Applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (As Applicable)
- Fee structure: Please contact Accounts office for the exact amount of fees to be paid.